24.9.16

Got My Pink Box Cereal Customized!


Just received my first customized #PinkBoxCereal from "Shop Pink Box Cereal" this morning! Gonna pamper myself with some Hyaluronic Acid Water Gel during this sunny month. How perfect! I usually got my Hyaluronic Acid face mask from Innisfree for RM8 per mask. Sadly they don't sell the liquid in tubs or bottles. Hyaluronic Acid Serum can also be found under Skin Inc in Sephora. Mind you, it gonna cost you around RM350 or more for 20ml bottle. But of course, great item with [hopefully] best-quality ingredients comes in great price. 
Hyaluronic Acid is a natural element of skin, present throughout the human body. Do you know that 1 gram of Hyaluronic Acid ables to hold up to 6 litres of water?! *jaw drops* [God is great. The more I know, the more I'm amazed!] This acid is probably one of the best solution for my dry, aging skin! [See how paranoid I am with aging skin?!] As we grow older, the hyaluronic acid level in our skin tends to decrease; making our skin's ability to hold water and keeping its moisture to decrease too, resulting our skin in a loss of firmness and suppleness. 

Now now, sounds like a God-sent moisturiser, hey? Haha

I usually use this acid as moisturizer but some people apply it to the skin for burns, healing wounds and skin ulcers; since Hyaluronic Acid works as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other skin tissues, so it might somehow affects the way human body reacts to injury. [Don't know, never try. Haha] Hyaluronic Acid rarely caused negative side effects, so feel free to try it! You can start with Innisfree/The Face Shop's Hyaluronic Acid face-mask if you'd like to try, before spending RM40 per tub for this gel. 

However, this water gel won't leave your skin feeling 100% moisturized after you apply it since it works as supplement for the skin. You have to apply it after toner, let it dry for few minutes and you will feel your skin/face becomes matte but not dry at the same time, before you continue with serum and your [cream] moisturizer.
This is definitely the kind of Emergency Kit that I needed right now. Thank you Pink Box Cereal, for making it affordable for me! :'D You can read more about Hyaluronic Acid on the web or refer to these two websites for simple but interestingly solid explanations; Paula's Choice WebMD. (: xx

No comments: