24.9.16

First Cult Beauty Haul!

I'm so excited to share with you guys my first Cult Beauty haul! Been eyeing on Huda Beauty Faux Mink Lashes for so long, even though I have no idea how to wear lashes but to own one is a must! I chose #5 Candy lashes as my first from the line, cuz it's cute! Got myself a Matte Liquid Lipstick from Huda too in Trendsetter! Another one is my Bae's, Atheera, in Icon. After watching Idk-how-much swatching-videos on Youtube, I think this one [click here] is the best one, in case if you're still not sure which one to get. Hope it helps!

After reading tons of reviews on these two top-rated Pixi products; Pixi Glow Tonic & Pixi Glow Mist, I know I have to try them! I always do my homework before I put my hands on anything, including the free testers/samples. Since we can choose preferred samples during checkout process, I did googled on every sample they offered! [Idk what I've become, dont ask] I chose Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi Purpose Dry Oil and Aurelia Cell Revitalise Night Moisturizer as my free samples. Hope they won't do any miracles! *fingers cross*

[throws my cards away]

Thank you for rocking my September, Cult Beauty! Now let's all keep calm, save your money, hide your man, and wait for Holiday 2016 X'mas Sets! Available in Sephora Malaysia starting this October!

[heavy breathing]

No comments: