12.7.16

My First Kat Von D

Look what came in the mail yesterday morning! My very first Kat Von D! Got my Shade + Light Eye Contour Quads in Rust. Just look how cool the packaging is! Dangg gurl, I ain't swatching this. It's too pretty I don't wanna ruin it! I absolutely love the packaging. This classy glossy black plastic case, which sort of looks like a mini black coffin, that shows her dark signature theme, which I find it really cool! KVD is officially my new (hashtag) woman crush everyday. Hands down!

What I love about shopping Sephora online is that you can choose a free sample/tester during checkout. FREE one mini KVD Tattoo Liner when you purchase 2 or more KVD products on Sephora Malaysia. And once again, FREE one exclusive Sephora shopping bag when you purchase more than RM300 (blackcard) or RM350 (whitecard) this month on Sephora Malaysia! Promotions valid until July 31.

This time, I chose Mario Badescu's Enzyme Cleansing Gel as my free sample! It is one of their best-selling facial cleanser, so I thought I should give it a try :)

(www.instagram.com/illyillyana)

No comments: