30.10.15

Beauty Reviews 02

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 30ml
Colour: Light Beige
PROS: Love the packaging. Full coverage with gorgeous natural finish. The coverage is perfect, not too heavy and not too light.
CONS: Not suitable for sensitive skin, since many complaints about breakouts and having red bumps after using it (didn’t happen to me). Staying power isn’t that great. I have dry skin and this foundation makes my skin looks patchy and cakey after few hours. RM130 per bottle.
— Won’t repurchase 3/5

Marc Jacobs Re(MARC)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate 22ml
Color: 33 Beige
PROS: Beautiful bottle. Comes in 24 shades. Light weight. Oil-free. Long lasting. You only need a dot to cover an area! Got mine in yellow undertone, so my face will have (almost)the same tone as my neck, since I have the Asian/ medium/ tanned/ yellow skin. Gives me full coverage. Yes, it covers everything!
CONS: Not really a “must-have”. Make sure you try it first before you purchase since the foundation comes in several undertones. And also I think RM235 is TOO EXPENSIVE for 22ml!
Will repurchase, when I’m rich. 4.0/5
[ More (latest)reviews on Marc Jacobs foundation concentrate HERE ]

Here's an unedited picture of whats insideee
Australis AC On Tour Kit Contouring & Highlighting Kit
Color: Light
PROS: Not obsessed but I do like it. It’s cheap (AUD$17) and comes in generous size! The highlighting and setting shades are quite nice. This contour palette is workable, but you definitely need to use the 'less is more' approach with the contouring colors since the colors are over-pigmented.
CONS: Powdery/chalky texture, very messy after using. You may refer to the second picture.
Will repurchase. 3.8/5

Anastasia Beverly Hills (Powder) Contour Kit
Colour: Light
PROS: Great packaging! Good texture, not powdery and messy like Australis'. The highlighter is my favourite! The pigments are okay, but you need to blend your brush few times to get the colors out.
CONS: Quite disappointing actually. Honestly, not really impressed considering the hype around this product. Staying power isn’t that great. Not worth the money. If you have doubts of purchasing between ABH and “Kat Von D Shade+Light Contour Palette”, GO FOR KVD!
Won’t repurchase. 3/5



:) Hope this helps! You can also checkout my other reviews here! 'Til then! x

No comments: