12.10.13

It's October 12!

(●´□`)♡ I gotta admit.

I have the best boyfriend ever!

One tips for you gentlemen out there, 

ヽ(´ー`)ノ "You can never go wrong with flowers".

Woke up to a phone call by a florist,

asking me to come down to pick up my delivery.

So I went down and I saw this one old man

with a man-size bouquet of flowers, patiently waiting in the rain.

Twelve red (most-beautiful I have ever seen) roses and forty-four pink lilies!

〜(^∇^〜)Since he asked the florist to put in more lilies. Aww!

Thank you so much, Sayang.  (´∀`)♡

Now my room will smell like a flower shop for the next (hopefully) two weeks!

What's not to love about waking up to a beautiful bouquet of flowers, ay? ≧(´▽`)≦

 (n˘v˘•)¬ Here's raising a toast to the most patient man I know, 

the most sophisticated gentleman I know, 

 (¬‿¬) the clumsiest person I know,

the wackiest person I know,

the most lovable lover I know,

 and the best boyfriend I could ever have! 

I'm blessed and I couldn't be more grateful!

 Happy second anniversary, Mohd Hariz! (⌒▽⌒)☆

Two years down and more to come (insyaAllah)!



So here comes the flowers-galore! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧



And what's been playing for the whole week. 

Have a good week, everybody! ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

2 comments:

Ur cute baik hati cuzen hahaha said...

Its time for ur turn to retirn the flavour kakak
Giv him suprises too!!

IllyIllyana said...

HAHAHAHA ummmmm.. susah lah nak surprise lelaki! >;( apa tips kak ida? ;) ;)