4.4.13

Overload

//NP - Let Your Heart Hold Fast by Fort Antlantic

In a fit of recess induced procrastination, I was playing with my new jam that I made throughout this semester. Song by song, they really get me for some reason. Kinda into slow jazzy songs right now. Maybe I'm in the state where I am slowly accepting the fact that … I'm getting … old. 

It seems that the older I get, the more mature I become, both spiritually and in life, and the less I find I have in common with some people I've known and been drifting from them for a while now. I don't love them any less, I just have much less in common with them than I did before. Well, we all do. Correct? So I may not crapping about my boyfriend as much as I did before (not sure was it in this blog or the other one) but that doesn't mean there's something wrong with us. Maybe I'm getting so comfortable having him around and getting used to his presence since we've grown on each other so much in the past two years. Maybe the feeling to brag how in love I am isn't as strong as before but that doesn't mean I love him any less. 
So I've pick a topic for today's post. There's a lot of stories I wanted to share with you but it's too much, I think I need more time to write. If only I can blog through my brain, that would be awesome. :p So for today, I wanna talk about lé boyfriend. Not about how we met, how awesome he is, how I miss him dearly, yada yada yada. But more like something else but still related. 

As you know, right now I'm 2700 miles away from home. Plus another i-dont-know-how-many-batu after he flew to Binalonan, Ph for studies. Long story short, we're on LDR. I love the fact that I'm on a long-distance-relationship for several reasons but ever since he flew to Binalonan now, its driving me insane. Simple question. When am I going to see him again? Probably early next year? Or end of next year? Or this July? I don't know, since I haven't received my offer letter from Nottingham, and even if my application fail, our holidays are still different. So the fact of not knowing when is our next meeting is sort of, killing me. Who doesn't like to be in the oversea with their loved one? Seeing other couples waiting for the bus together, go the the market together, walk to class together, get coffee together and God knows whatelse together. I really hate to say this but,
it … hurts. 






And I'm gonna leave this post hangin'. 



'Til then :)












P/S : Salah Hariz, muka putih sangat.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just questioning if guys like girls a lot more or what. Whenever you look at advertisements on gumtree or craigslist for ladies searching for men, they've like
1000 hits. Men searching for ladies get like 30 hits, and probably largely from guys.
Also on lifecasting websites like justin.television girl's rooms are constantly a lot a lot more loaded than guy's rooms.

Why may be the net filled with sexy men but no women?


My web page; how to attract a woman

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stuff! Always wondered whats much better with regards to profitability in the courting area of interest.
.

My blog post - free dating tips

Anonymous said...

Where can I find info on a vintage geramn coffin sided
hand plane for woodworking?Please don't say around the internet ! I have already looked. If you know a specific website, that is what I want.ThanksThis is wooden, and is marked ULMER REFORMHOBEL twice on the body, and MUSTER SCHUTZ around the end. There is a wavy inlaid contrasting wood design around the body, and a double carved stripe close to it and is quite fairly for a common woodworking tool.

Look into my web page arrow 8ft . x 6ft . newport deep metal shed

Anonymous said...

i've began herballife 15 times back have misplaced three kgs i really dont know if this will perform for prolonged time as i do feel like consuming some meals sometime

Here is my web site running speed weight loss calculator

Anonymous said...

Good post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and
use a little something from their websites.

Here is my weblog; office furniture workstation manufacturers

Anonymous said...

greatest protein complement to construct muscle mass

my webpage :: six pack shortcuts free online

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the type words, also considerably spam that comes in,
that's what has stopped me from posting new articles. Greatest of luck to you!

Also visit my website :: natural cooking schools los angeles

Anonymous said...

That is certainly a great tip, many thanks!

my web-site - metabolic cooking ebook download

Anonymous said...

Fantastic post! I've been seeking a routine that experienced the best of each styles. But I do possess a question. Due to perform and school I could get within the health club about 4 times per week.Currently what woks for me is Mon,Tues,Thur,Fri schedule. There might be per week which i could get into the fitness center on a saturday or sunday but its rare.I dont desire to commence something that i cant stick to. Is there any strategy to make this schedule fit my routine? Thanks!

Also visit my homepage - mike chang six pack shortcuts youtube

Anonymous said...

I consider i still just prefer the sound on the Motorola RAZRs.
just a little less waterproof, somewhat much more rugged, much more battery,
far more reasonable price? If only they would launch the
maxx inside the UK.

Feel free to visit my website; keni styles superman stamina Video download

Anonymous said...

I definitely concur together with your submit. I have lived
here for nearly 3 many years now and also you are so correct regarding the deceptive numbers.
Exciting spot to accomplish things and party, but boyfriend and
spouse are handful of and much amongst. My single close friends
have informed me tales which have made me think twice about being here.
When my deal is up in 17 months, I'm outta here.

Also visit my blog post - attract beautiful women