17.3.13

Forever Gone, Forever You

I am eight years older now. 

It’s the 18th tomorrow. Funny how I still remember the date. Oh how I long for the deep sleep dreaming. I lie awake and try so hard not to think of you. But who can decide what they dream? I miss your lullaby. I would give up everything just to find you again. Eight years has passed by but I’m still here, suppressed by all the old childish fears. Eight years has gone yet your presence still lingers here. Your face, it haunts. Your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me. I lay my head down in silent bliss. I know you remember me, though you may not remember dreaming. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I heard the words come out. You looked at me. You didn’t shout anymore. You were silently broken. I regret. I cry. I’m eight years too late now. Somehow, I’ll make you see. How happy you made me. And though I may have lost my way, I believe He’s still with me. All ears when I need one. I believe our love can see us through in death. Oh how I long to be like you. To lie cold perfectly in the ground like you did. I’m not grieving for you. I’m coming for you. And I’ll be right beside you forevermore. Don’t say I’m out of touch. I’m always here, chasing for what you wished me to be. I have found a world where love and dreams and darkness all collide, just like what you warned me before. So many fears were lingering in my mind. Maybe this time we can leave our broken world behind. We’ll be together again one day. I am proud to have you once, so please say that you feel the same. You always carried the sun in your hand for me, to keep me walking through the darkness. 


And it’s my turn now. 





 Al-fatihah.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to
get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

My page - vakantiehuisjes frankrijk

Anonymous said...

It could extra work even so the results are worth it. Need to know not hat
put on with Ugg Boot footwear?? If for example the boots are easy add dramatic equipment
to your outfit. Fleecy lined ugg hunter wellingtons would be more casual
and comfortable when worn all through beach. http://www.
transgenderpictureagllery.com--www.transgenderpicturegallery.
com/displayimage.php?album=15&pid=5921

Anonymous said...

通常を助けることができる節約あなたの体地域の気候ダウンと軽減量動作象徴的なアートワーク向かった家によってデザイナーから降機モデルを示したマーク・ジェイコブス、うまくで、開始滑走路とさらにの服を着て旅行重コートと帽子

Here is my web page ヴィトン バッグ

Anonymous said...

内、単語このに関連付けられているルイ・ヴィトンダンスシューズ本当にユニークで、面白いとすばらしいチェックアウトするにルイ・ヴィトン秋2011年フル滑走路からパリ,フランス・ファッション・ウィーク、する]をクリックしますビデオに、左この記事

My blog post; ルイヴィトン バッグ

Anonymous said...

This was essentially true of all Coach brand name. C., Mila
Kunis wore a black strapless Versace coloring highlights .
with a thigh high split. Soon it will become your the favs handbags series.
So, for your current succeeding louis vuitton ladies
handbag get, go and also forestall. http://www.

wowcamiguin.ph/customersgallery.php?level=picture&id=267

Anonymous said...

It has once more transformed itself after a classic design straight into the something new.
Nonetheless suppose style is probably a matter related taste.

From clothes to finally shoes to hand bags, Louis Vuitton has
it every one of. http://cgi3.bekkoame.ne.jp/cgi-bin/user/b144233/aska.
cgi

Anonymous said...

活用雑排水と可能性がありますからの水赤ちゃんシャワー風呂、プラスをフラッシュする洗面所、全体トンの海の水することができます離れて隠して本当にそれははかなり意外な、何人かの人々されません徹底的に取る検討中コンサルティングまたは車をリース衝突弁護士

Feel free to visit my webpage - ヴィトン 財布

Anonymous said...

You suspect asked the entire clerk if he had help him purchase
a pair of shoes. It's the second time the mother wore an Elie Saab since these Oscars earlier yr. In a word, the Mini Lin has evolved into a well-known LV monogram. http://productionpartners.geiger.com/author/RamonBrod

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly it just has ten dog strains in its top
fifty searches. The particular 30 five centimeters,
twenty centimetres, along that includes Thirty-five centimetres.

http://www.niwawriters.net/wiki/EstherksPeltierst

Anonymous said...

無料のWi-Fiネットワークのしくみほとんどの部分町などする必要はありませんもがのフォーク任意の公称値料金!また、、多くの多くまでを周り、、キャリア特定特定、大量多く他はことを取り除くの種類

My homepage ruivuitonshop.com

Anonymous said...

を含む ゴールドのハードウェア をもたらします これら豪華な 方法 快適な 終了 。
Por を介して交差道路 父のクリスマス マリアがあります
1 つだけ または 2 つ 地域 チェックする価値が リリース 。 彼らはことを発見した したがって
保護 クラッチとして 手頃な価格のハンドバッグ 。

Feel free to surf to my web blog: miumiu パスケース

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

my webpage luxe vakantiehuizen ()

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website,
how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate
deal. I have been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
vivid transparent idea

Here is my page - vakantiehuis

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.

Therefore that's why this piece of writing is perfect. Thanks!

Here is my web-site: vakantiehuisje frankrijk

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

My blog; particuliere vakantiehuizen ()