24.1.13

Sometimes

Sometimes I think too much, it leaves me speechless.
Sometimes I wish I don't have to listen to anybody and just do it.
Sometimes I wish I can turn back time.
Sometimes I wish I can see the future.
Sometimes I wish Doraemon is real.
Sometimes I wish I can write like Shakespeare.
Sometimes I wish I can be the smartest daughter.
Sometimes I wish I can be the greatest girlfriend.
Sometimes I wish I can see my Aunty again.
Sometimes I wish I don't hate people easily.
Sometimes I wish I don't exist.
Sometimes I wish I can stay normal.
Sometimes I wish I can sign up for United Nation.
Sometimes I wish I can talk to Barrack Obama.
Sometimes it tears me apart whenever I'm studying films from Middle East.
Sometimes I think the world is being hypocrite.
Sometimes I feel it's not fair to mother earth.
Sometimes I think being materialistic is a positive thing.
Sometimes I wish I can stop lying and tell Abah straight to his face.
Sometimes I wish I can find someone like Abah.
Sometimes I hate everyone, it hurts me.
Sometimes I wish I had amnesia, so people can come and go.
Sometimes I wish killing was legal.
Sometimes I wish I get sleepy at 10pm.
Sometimes I wish I'm a morning person.
Sometimes I wish I don't hate Mondays.
Sometimes I wish for people to stay.
Sometimes I wish I was creative, so I can work in comic industry.
Sometimes I wish I was artsy, so I can draw better.
Sometimes I wish I was a good bowler, so I can score more than 100.
Sometimes I wish I can make alot of money.
Sometimes I wish I can meet Kubrick so I can see how psycho he is.
Sometimes I wish Abah will buy me Mark-II with wide lens without asking me the reasons.
Sometimes I wish I can make a juice out of text books, so I can drink all the notes.
Sometimes I wish life to be harder.
Sometimes I wish life to be easier.
Sometimes I wish I know what I actually want.
Sometimes I wish leaving is easy.
Sometimes I wish I can pack a bag and leave and never come back.
Sometimes I wish I have magic.

-.-"

No comments: