3.8.12

On The Run

The light is turning gray, the day is done. The water is cold and heavy on my mind. Class was a mess. I'm falling to pieces. Why so hardcore oneee. Now I have to shoot a video for my very first client for their ball night. Gonna get paid $300 for the video, and $15 for each DVD that been sold, but I'm not sure if I can do it alone. Yes, ALONE! It's an individual assignment! :'( Plus, this is my first time dealing with a client? Damn scary, man. Narrating the Nation class was a total blurr! Am I the only person who don't understand a thing during lecture?! Drop to my knees and I'm pleading. I don't understang a thang! Oh meng! My brain just dropped and I'm so freaking lost here. It's hard for me to handle 3rd year subject as I'm only on my 9th day in the Uni! Got my advanced standing after credits transfer so currently I'm on my 2nd year. But still, Imma freshie here, man! I don't know if I can score but just keep praying I'll pass all the subjects. Amin~ 

"Promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star 'cause I'm a space bound rocket ship and your heart's the moon and I'm aiming right at you. Right at you."

No comments: