8.8.12

From Perth, With Love

It’s been a while. Been busy with stuffs and such especially my bed. I just cant get enough of it!! How I miss my holiday now and the moment when I don’t need to care about anything. Still learning to swallow every word from the lecturers. Still hard to catch up with the unstoppable accent. Lil bit pending here~ Free food during Ramadan. Awesome kan? :p Arab cuisine every night, how awesomeeeeeee ~ (To be honest, I’m not a big fan of Arab cuisine before. Oh yeah, karma rocks -.-) So much to be worried about! My client didn’t reply any of my emails and 25th is getting near and nearer. Can I cry now? My lecturers are all nice. One even suggested a movie to watch. How nice, right? :3 Well, we kindda did a lot of movie assessment here. Classic black and white type of movies! Where the aliens looked so stupid. :p But yeah, I did enjoyed “The Day The Earth Stood Still”. Ter-menarik pula movie tu :3 Thinking of staying outside next semester. Yay or nay?

No comments: