17.8.12

Beyond Coma and Despair

Since I'm doing my degree in Screen Production, we've been exposed to different genres of movie. From one to another movie, my head is almost explode! The movies are so hard to process. (critical thinking mode ON) Besides of being busy with the movies, and reports and the clients, and reports (Now that I have another client, will get to that later) in some ways, it has opened my eyes to see what's happening and to realize where we actually standing right now. People die every second. People see their mother, father, loved ones, being raped or shot or burned in front of their bare naked eyes everyday. I know it sounds cliché, but it's tiring and depressing to see how another country works. Corruptions, youth rebellions, protagonist and such, be thankful for what you have. People get shot for many reasons, and some with no reason. Children with real guns, with such mindset; I smoke, I snort. I've been begging on the street since I was just a baby. I've cleaned windshields at stop lights. I've polished shoes, I've robbed, I've killed. I ain't no kid, no way. I'm a real man. 

 While in the Middle East, people get killed randomly. Or shall I say, by luck? It's crazy, man! No words can describe, no one can tell you what's happening until you see it with your own eyes. People get struck by disgrace. They don't mourn over death anymore. Death is never the end of the story. And we're here, living the easiest life, still crying over an iphone. (;p) 

And I'm back on my chair, thinking how powerful 'third cinema' is. Landing my jaw on the desk, starring at the professor without an idea what he's mumbling about. Quite an intense ride, but worth every second. To be a Speilberg is hard after all.

No comments: