31.7.12

First Week in Murdoch

Despite of wasting my time thinking about "Rohania" copying my posts, I just bought myself a sweater! A very, handsome brown sweater! And a note book! A black awesome notebook! Damn, I'm so excited! I don't know why! And I had my first lecture class today. We learnt about Science Fiction genre and it was 1 hour of lecture and 2 hours of movie time. So the professor played this one classic science fiction movie called "The Thing from Another World". It was fun, I almost hit myself with the table. What's so scientific about the movie? It was full of scientists. The climax started when the plants turned into a monster. And the scientist were fighting with the monster, or alien, or whatever that was. -.- Oh by the way, I had my terawih at the Worship Centre for the first time today! All thanks to Syaza for updating. Gotta say, I was kindda lost here and still am. It was also my first time to open-fasting with dates and thickened cream. Never thought of eating dates with whipped or thickened cream but yeah, it tasted gooood! You should try! :p Gonna catch up with Dila at Perth City tomorrow. Can't wait! 

Sleep tight and may August treats you right. Much love! Assalamualaikum :)

No comments: